As you sow your seed into this area of the Kingdom of God, we continue to trust with you for the breakthrough, abundance and the amazing goodness of God to be made manifest in your life. We pray the following scriptures over you:
- And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work. (2 Corinthians 9:8)
- Now may He who supplies seed to the sower, and bread for food, supply and multiply the seed you have sown and increase the fruits of your righteousness, while you are enriched in everything for all liberality, which causes thanksgiving through us to God. (2 Corinthians 9:10-11)
- And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19)
- The blessing of the Lord makes one rich, And He adds no sorrow with it. (Proverbs 10:22)
- “Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, That there may be food in My house, And try Me now in this,” Says the Lord of hosts,
“If I will not open for you the windows of heaven And pour out for you such blessing That there will not be room enough to receive it. 11 “And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, So that he will not destroy the fruit of your ground, Nor shall the vine fail to bear fruit for you in the field,” Says the Lord of hosts; 12 “And all nations will call you blessed, For you will be a delightful land,” Says the Lord of hosts. (Malachi 3:10-12)
If you are believing God for a breakthrough in any area and have a sown a financial seed, take the scriptures above and speak them over your life and into the area you are trusting for change and then meditate on them and allow them to become more real to you on the inside than the natural circumstances are on the outside.