Our Statement of Faith
We believe in:
- The uncompromised Word of God as the absolute truth and the final authority in our lives.
- The baptism of the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in tongues.
- The baptism of water as a public display of one’s salvation.
- The ministry of the Holy Spirit and the re-creative power of the Word of God.
- Divine health and healing, miracles, and prosperity – as laid out in the Word of God – and that they are available to whosoever would believe.
We believe that:
- There is one true God: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ shed His blood, died on the cross, and rose three days later.
- Salvation is available to all people through accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour.
- Nothing is impossible with God.